Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I have a mushroom colored leather sofa, with sage colored area rug and curtains in my living room.?

Question by A06: I have a mushroom colored leather sofa, with sage coloured region rug and curtains in my residing room.?
We are relocating and I would like to paint the walls. They are white at the moment. I would like to stick with a mild shade so that it doesn't appeared closed in. Any color guidance would support. Thank you.


Best answer:

Solution by AuntLala
I am all for taupe or mild khaki colours as far as currently being neutral and still functioning with your existing home furniture. It seems nice if you depart the baseboards and/or crown moulding white to off white.



Know better? Leave your individual response in the responses!

No comments:

Post a Comment