Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Q&A: decorating ideas...i just bought new furniture and i want to put up window treatments that will look good?


Question by hcolella73: decorating ideas...i just bought new furniture and i want to put up window treatments that will look good?
with the new furniture. I have 8 foot ceilings, two windows to decorate and one of the windows is in the center of the wall, but the other window is not centered. The way my livingroom is layed out, to me, makes it very difficult to arrange furnature. Because I rent, there isn't much I can do about that. My husband is really into wolves so we have several pictures and figurines scattered through out the room, the new furniture is a solid microfiber blue (a little darker than country or cornflower type blue). I dont really know what style to call my living room, it's not country or retro...it's more "outdoors-y" i want that feel through out my whole house...so, with all that rambling...I need to figure out great window treatments and maybe area rug ideas to "pull the room together"...any ideas, websites, or pics would be greatly appreciated!!!
There are no accent pillows with the couch...there should have been...who the hell pays $ 3000 for a couch, love seat and 3 tables???? I am still sick to my stomach...


Best answer:

Answer by puzzleraspie
Did your couch come with accent pillows? What colors are in those? Is there a color in the accent pillows that is the same as one of the colors in any of the wolf pictures? By pulling the color for the curtains out of thngs that are in the room you will help pull everything together. Same thing goes for the area rug.



Give your answer to this question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment