Monday, August 15, 2011

Q&A: Would you pay $900 for this set?

Problem by Seafoodlover: Would you pay for this set?
Would you pay out $ 900 for this dining room set?

http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php?t=149863 (scroll down to see the home furniture).

I am supposed to be acquiring this eating room set from a lady on Craigslist. I went to look at it yesterday and genuinely like the design of the furniture. It is a 15-12 months aged set and it can be a Drexel Heritage selection. There are eight chairs (two arm and 6 facet), a buffet and china cabinet with hutch. The table also has two leafs. General, it is in great situation. There is a scratch on the left aspect of the table (on the best) that will need to have to be buffed out and repaired, but it's not also poor. The chair cushions are like cordouroy or some thing so I am heading to acquire some fabric that I like and recover them. Other than a couple of slight knicks (typical put on and tear) on the buffet almost everything seems to be excellent.

Do you think this is really worth $ 900? I know you can't get high quality furnishings wherever for that cost, but I want to make sure I am performing the appropriate point. I need other thoughts. In my residing room I have chocolate brown leather with claw ft and palms (the wooden is mahogany). The end tables and espresso tables are also a mahogany with marble tops. I like Victorian style furniture.

Is this home furniture too outdated-fashioned for a 31 calendar year previous. I like stylish home furniture but I like an antique/previous search. I am not into contemporary.



Finest answer:

Answer by pickmefirstplz
i cant view the home furniture nevertheless Drexel Heritage if best high quality furnishings if its what you explain it is nicely worth the value



What do you believe? Reply under!

No comments:

Post a Comment