Tuesday, August 23, 2011

What color furniture for brown sofa and blue accent color (a silver accessories)?

Question by Clover: What shade home furniture for brown sofa and blue accent color (a silver add-ons)?
I not too long ago bought my initial property. I bought a brown sofa and the accent color is a nice blue. There are also some silver accents during the region. The residence has an open floor strategy, so the kitchen area sits off the dining region. The cooking area has light wood cabinets. I require a dining table and an enjoyment center (flat screen tv stand w/ two towers). I saw a a black eating set and tv stand which I adore, but was not confident if they would work with my coloration scheme. Or need to I do dim wooden for people pieces? allow me know your ideas!


Finest reply:

Response by adnamarie
i had a related scenario when moving into my apartment a month ago. i bought a black television stand and coffee table for my living space, but i ended up having to exchange it for a medium wood. it was wonderful furnishings but it didn't correspond with apartment at all. to preserve you the trouble, i would remain away from the black and go for a much more medium tone wood.

very good luck!!!



Give your response to this query under!

No comments:

Post a Comment