Saturday, August 20, 2011

What can I do with this glass dining room table?

Question by Rose: What can I do with this glass eating area table?
I am moving into a modest,semi-furnished apartment. 1 of the handful of pieces of furniture in the apartment is a large glass eating space table with six chairs, which just take up the complete dining/living space location. I plan on placing at minimum fifty percent the chairs in storage (as I do not prepare on entertaining a lot), but the table is also large. I want to push it versus the much wall to open up the room.

However, I'm actually not a fan of the table, especially the glass. The corners are also really sharp. I'd like to set some type of table cloth or one thing over it. Any other recommendations?
Thank you for the responses hence much. I'd like the table to be in the apartment so I can have some sort of table there. I am also hesitant to alter it as it does not belong to me. Most with this question I am seeking for a Diy way to gown up or cover the table so that it's nonetheless functional as a table but you would not be in a position to inform it is glass or has sharp edges.
Thank you for the responses as a result much. I'd like the table to be in the apartment so I can have some type of table there. I am also hesitant to alter it as it does not belong to me. Most with this issue I am looking for a Do it yourself way to dress up or cover the table so that it is nonetheless practical as a table but you wouldn't be ready to tell it is glass or has sharp edges.


Best response:

Solution by Don
Ask the landlord to eliminate it.



Give your response to this problem under!

No comments:

Post a Comment