Saturday, August 20, 2011

Q&A: Furnish my living room, can I have a different color seats (loveseat, chair & sofa)?


Question by Asher: Furnish my living room, can I have a different color seats (loveseat, chair & sofa)?
My father gave me a really, really nice leather sofa [black]. Its an over sized (you like sink into it), contemporary styled. I was wanting to purchase a white leather chair and loveseat. I can get them in black, but they look much better in white.

My media console is black. My coffee table/ end tables are black with white marble tops...

So would it look okay to have white leather seats with black leather seats, or should I just get them in back?
@mgratk2 - That's what I thought, but I didn't know if it would look odd or "in your face". I don't know what it is, but I'm a huge fan of colorless decor. lol


Best answer:

Answer by mgratk2
Black and white go well together, I think. I have a yellow wingback by the fireplace and a green loveseat and green sofa.



What do you think? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment