Saturday, August 13, 2011

Q&A: best way to move across country?


Question by cap 1981: best way to move across country?
I am probably going to be moving from Cincinnati to Florida for a job--- I was wondering if it would be cheaper to just sell all my stuff here and get new stuff there, or if i should keep my stuff and haul it down there...if you think i should keep it, is there a cheap way to move it? I come from a one bedroom apartment..big items are couches, bed, vanity table, living room tables, dining table and chairs, bakers/wine rack, buffet table, tv, stereo system---i don't know-- it seems like alot to haul down -- but also alot to replace (and my matress is less than a year old.)

what do you think?


Best answer:

Answer by auroraangel
i think you should haul ur stuff if you dont, i think you should take ur colthes and personals on a plane with you there.



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment