Friday, August 19, 2011

Painting my dining room. I found a color that I love and I bought a sample but it looks different on my walls?

Issue by Emily H: Painting my eating place. I discovered a colour that I enjoy and I purchased a sample but it appears diverse on my walls?
The coloration I enjoy would be wonderful on white walls. Mine are bisque. So do I put primer on my partitions first or do I find a lighter shade. The bisque helps make the paint appear a lot more yellow and darker than the colour I am heading for. The shade is Summertime Cottage - it is a light. crisp blue colour with a hint of green but the bisque helps make it seem a lot more teal. Many thanks!


Greatest answer:

Reply by Victoria M
You really should often begin with a blank canvas- so yes, consider the time to get a primer coat of white on! Every single coloration you place on, mild or dim will be changed by the under coat beneath it.



Give your response to this query beneath!

No comments:

Post a Comment