Saturday, August 27, 2011

Odor in wood furniture - How to eliminate it?

Problem by fried_twinkie1: Odor in wooden household furniture - How to eradicate it?
I bought a stunning wood buffet from Pottery Barn but it has a strong odor within (when you open up the drawers and inside of the cabinet) and outside (you can smell it on the wooden). I've aired it out tried Febreeze spray employed scented dryer sheets put bowls of vinegar and also potpourii inside, and nevertheless it lingers. This keep is willing to get it again for a credit, or even exchange it if I want. It matches my eating place table so I would want to trade it and at minimum try out yet another but what if the odor is on the new 1 also. I'm nearly ready to have them choose it up and consider a new one particular, but before I make that cellphone get in touch with, do you have any suggestions to completely eliminate what is an odd but robust odor? Inside of the drawers and cabinet I see particle board also. Thank you.


Finest answer:

Solution by onebear469
consider baking soda



Know much better? Depart your individual solution in the feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment