Monday, August 15, 2011

Decorating with dark leather sofa?

Question by Ashley Carlisle: Decorating with darkish leather sofa?
Some household gave me great matching leather sofa and enjoy seat in black for my new residing place super comfy and really effortless to clear, I am truly pleased with them. I have come across the problem of decorating about them, nevertheless, and I was hoping for some guidance.
The space has a medium-mild wooden flooring and at present white partitions (but I plan to paint). It can be intriguing architecturally given that its upstairs with a low pitched roof. It is not quite large, but will suit the sofas, a media stand, a desk, and a bookshelf or two. I am extremely partial classic and aged/distressed home furniture and accents, but I am not confident how it will appear with the sofas. I love the straightforward antiqued look, but I am also partial to mission-design and danish-contemporary (1950's, 1960's era). I also like white and mild (birch, and so on) home furniture opposed to darkish stained woods, which would probably overwhelm the area anyway. Iron and metals are great as well. I like earth tones or cool palettes.

I will not want the place to seem also bachelor pad, nor too present day, or as well classic-conventional. I genuinely just want a thing clean, easy, and fairly!

If any person has any suggestions for furnishings and a coloration palette, I'd be much more than content to hear them!


Very best answer:

Response by Tessa
I thnk red partitions with black furniture appears wonderful and kinda retro



Know far better? Go away your individual solution in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment