Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Is there a law against your landlord painting the inside of your house while you're still living in it?


Question by Simon Schmidt: Is there a law against your landlord painting the inside of your house while you're still living in it?
My landlord gave us about a 2 days notice that he was going to have a painter come in and paint our kitchen, living room, and upstairs bathroom for the tenants next year while we are still living in the house. I was wondering if this is even legal since we never said he could and we can't use our living room/kitchen/bathroom for the next 2 days.
Btw I live in california, and Yes I have a contract but it doesn't say anything about remodeling or our current predicament.


Best answer:

Answer by BoscoeP
I don't know but it seems like B.S. to me no matter what the law says.



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment