Wednesday, August 31, 2011

On vacation, is there anything I should watch out for?

Question by Sam: On vacation, is there anything I ought to view out for?
Hey, I've been vegetarian for a couple of months now, and I am heading on a cruise subsequent week on Norwegian Cruise Lines. I previously know they're quite pleasant toward any restricted diet programs, and they have special vegetarian menus in the dining rooms. But, I tend to go to the buffet for quick foods. I know to be weary of nearly anything that is certainly meat, but is there nearly anything that could have meat that would not be obvious? Like gravy, for instance.

Specially desserts, I've been on a diet program for what seems like a long time and I need to have a number of sweets that will not have gelatin or carmine. Mousse, specially, that won't have a tendency to have gelatin, does it?


Greatest reply:

Answer by Josuan
Yeah, look at out for the Loch Ness Monster.



Know better? Leave your individual response in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment