Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I want to paint my bathroom but I need ideas on how to match it to the tan and maroon colors of my living room?

Query by Anne: I want to paint my rest room but I need suggestions on how to match it to the tan and maroon colours of my living area?
I have two accent partitions of my residing place painted dim red/maroon and the other two partitions leading down the hall and into the eating space are painted light brown/tan. I want to paint my awfully white bathroom but I am not positive what shade to go with. Its a very tiny bathroom. Just massive ample for a modest sink, toilet and a glass doored shower...and its all white! Remember to aid.


Greatest answer:

Solution by Ant Boni
Anne, if you have a throw pillow, a cushion, or any accessory that is the maroon shade you want, consider it to the paint desk of ACE Hardware, Orchard supply, or any property advancement keep (House Depot, Lowe's) they can match it for you. Select a light tan/ beige for the partitions & use the maroon to trim and include equipment (shower curtain, towels, rug. and so forth.
It is not needed to "match" the shades all through your residence but instead to "coordinate".



Know greater? Leave your very own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment