Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What good home decor sites are there? I need help in decorating my house-?

Problem by palinpal: What very good house decor websites are there? I require support in decorating my property-?
I have just moved into a new home and I am remodeling/decorating, and so on.. I have simple suggestions but practically nothing for confident-I can search at others houses and rooms and really like what they have completed but when I appear at mine I just draw a blank. I re-undertaking the cooking area in outdated barnyard type-bathroom I want just classy old france wrought iron but I just cannot determine on something. I need photographs to get tips.


Best answer:

Answer by Susan
Just have a search on this website http://www.spacify.com .... you will be get hug collections of residence decorating things.



Give your solution to this problem beneath!

No comments:

Post a Comment