Friday, August 19, 2011

Can someone tell me some very good but REASONABLY PRICED furniture stores in Mumbai?


Question by Playa_4_life: Can someone tell me some very good but REASONABLY PRICED furniture stores in Mumbai?
I am interested in buying 2 things: sofa-come-bed and dining table. My budget is Rs.20,000 max. for sofa-come-bed and Rs.25,000 max. for dining table. The designs should be stylish and contemporary. Antique stuff is a strict no-no. Any furniture stores u know based on ur experience or some store that u have heard is good. Please help!!

P.S.- Any idea how is the store Better Home opp. Andheri station(E). I have checked out its stuff which is quite nice but i have heard that their service is not bad.


Best answer:

Answer by darealqueen
Every one I know who has bought therewas very happy.



Add your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment