Sunday, August 14, 2011

What is it like renting a room?

Question by Brandon B: What is it like renting a place?
I am relocating away for my 1st "True" occupation with the federal government and the area of the country I will be living in (D.C) is very high-priced. I am seeking into possibly renting a space out of a residence but I am not also positive of how the process works. Is it greater to rent a room were absolutely everyone in the property is closer to my age/occupation? 23/banker btw. Or should I lease from a family with a spare bedroom?
What have your encounters been like? Feel an appt is greater?


Finest solution:

Solution by im afraid
apartment...because if you hire it
then they will notify you you cant have ppl more than, or somethung,



What do you consider? Reply down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment