Friday, August 26, 2011

What color should I paint my dining room and living room? ?

Issue by Ana ツ: What shade need to I paint my dining room and living room? ?
I lately obtained a home (bungalow design) and I am wanting to beautify my cooking area, dining place and living area. I have an open flooring prepare from the dwelling place-foyer (wander in place) and eating area, even though there is division in between the dwelling space and dining area. my kitchen is following to my eating area and is absolutely divided. I have hardwood floors chestnut colour from the entrance of the residence to the dining area and a neutral shade carpet for my residing room. I really like hgtv but could not find nearly anything. I have a mild wood color dining place table manufactured from strong wood and in my living area i have a L sectional sofas,plasma and a fireplace with unique unpainted brick operate. I love all-natural colours but extremely frightened to use them.

Now I have a 2nd problem or want thoughts. My cooking area has oak coloration cabinets with laminate countertops a tiny of brown and black specs my ground has ceramic tile natural brown with white specs, i adore apples and the concept of apples so i determined to paint my kitchen area 3 walls of four an avocado green and the other wall a darker green rosemary sprig so fundamentally 3 partitions are a lighter shade of green and the a single wall is a darker green. Did i do the proper point or was it a wrong combination of greens and a bad selection since of my light brown with white spec floor and brown spec counter best.

remember to helppppp !!! desperate =)


Greatest solution:

Solution by purpleice
eating space shade-mild yellow

residing space color-light pinkish purple



Give your reply to this issue beneath!

No comments:

Post a Comment