Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What can you do with a blank yellow wall (home decorating)?

Issue by Mayonaise: What can you do with a blank yellow wall (home decorating)?
In my area, I have a blank yellow wall. The theme of my room is vintage/french (major colors are yellow and black). I have a vintage map of paris that I want to body and place on the wall, but I need more to go along with it. I can not have a wall with just one particular picture on it! Any recommendations? I know it is hard due to the fact you don't know what my area looks like, genuinely.


Greatest response:

Reply by xBellax
You can go to a thrift store and look for vintage paintings and/or home furniture. You can put up a classic hunting mirror. Or set up a poster of the city of France.



Give your response to this issue below!

No comments:

Post a Comment