Tuesday, August 30, 2011

How much will it cost to ship my furniture to Australia?


Question by lol: How much will it cost to ship my furniture to Australia?
I am trying to figure out if shipping our possessions to Australia is worth while. We will be settling in Brisbane and coming from north east England. Does anyone have any idea how much it would cost to ship 3 beds, 3 piece suite, media unit, 3 TVS, dvd player, dining table, sideboard and selection of larger kids toys? Doubt we'd need a full container but if anyone has had a similar experience please advise. Could you also let me know about taxes and quarantine (if this applies)?


Best answer:

Answer by Orion B
I think it would cost about three children. Not including your firstborn of course. They would all have to be put into quarantine for approximately eight months.



Give your answer to this question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment