Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I have a Furniture Store Credit Card that I opened in order to purchase my dining room table. However I do

Query by jordan: I have a Furnishings Store Credit score Card that I opened in purchase to purchase my eating space table. However I do
not use it and the card is compensated off and has been for 2 months. I was thinking about closing it simply because I dont want to have a great deal of open up credit cards on my information. I have two other credit cards a visa and 1 for emergencys that sits in the secure. Should I close my furniture card? I opened it about 10 months ago.


Best solution:

Answer by htchik
I would.. having as well a lot of cards open results your credit too. If you are not making use of it shut it!



Give your answer to this issue below!

No comments:

Post a Comment