Tuesday, August 2, 2011

What color should I paint my dining room?

Question by matchmadeinheaven8186: What shade ought to I paint my eating place?
I just painted my cooking area dim red. The wall from my kitchen area runs into my eating place. I prepare on painting my dining area, given that I have a dim red wall the other colour has to go with it. I was contemplating of a tan or dark brown. Need to I go mild or darkish?What coloration goes good with dim red? My theme is espresso.


Greatest reply:

Reply by Chris S
I was heading to say dark red until I examine your issue all the way. My kitchen runs into my eating area as properly and my dining place is type of a dim red (cranberry) and my kitchen area is a tanish color. It looks great. So you could go with tan and I know that would seem great! :) We're the opposites!



Include your personal solution in the remarks!

No comments:

Post a Comment