Friday, July 1, 2011

Decorating ideas for french country style kitchen.?

Question by Ashlee D: Decorating concepts for french country type kitchen.?
Assist! My residing place & kitchen area are aspect by aspect. Residing area is painted 'gambol gold' (a dark golden yellow) & I have a large red sofa & rug w/ Waverly red & gold toile material accents and curtains.

The rest room adjacent to the residing space entryway is off of the kitchen area. It is wallpapered in a red & gold toile paper w/ white accents & cabinetry.

The kitchen area has white farmhouse cabinets, black granite countertops, and stainless steel appliances. The kitchen area also has a big bay window. I have the Le Rooster selection dishes, serving plates, and many others. These are all multi coloured dishes w/ rust red, green, gold, black, and so forth. http://www.reflectionsgallery.us/WebPages/LeRooster.htm
At present I have a couple of of the plates hanging on the wall for decoration.

The following is my query (lastly!).......What color would look greatest for the kitchen partitions? I would like to do green coloration, but will not want the house to search like a crayon box of colors & I am not certain if green goes w/french country


Very best solution:

Reply by refugio
The mind boggles.



Know far better? Depart your very own solution in the remarks!

No comments:

Post a Comment