Friday, July 22, 2011

need help choosing colors for walls and carpet?

Problem by celeste1070: want help selecting colours for walls and carpet?
I am shifting back into my house that I have been renting for 12 years. I have a open ground strategy with my dwelling space, eating and kitchen area place. There is also a brick fireplace in the residing area that is place style (off of my now decorating scheme) My dwelling space arranged is forest green, given that in the course of this time I have lived in Europe I have Italian white marble statues and Italian paintings. The tile in the kitchen and dining places are a forest green marble which I adore and will not need to be changed nevertheless. I need to have to repaint and truly do not want to go with simple white. I am afraid that since the residence is fairly little a darkish colour will make it look smaller sized and also do not want the walls to clash. Uggg, I have no thought what colours will go with the forest green, Italian motif. Any suggestions for wall shade and carpet colors?


Finest answer:

Solution by ashley
cant ever before go improper with hott pink, lime green, bright blue, florescent oragne, and purple.



What do you think? Reply below!

No comments:

Post a Comment