Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Is there a commercial product to keep my cats from scratching furniture?

Query by duperblonde: Is there a business item to keep my cats from scratching furnishings?
I have two cats that like to sharpen their claws on my good dining table. Does anybody know of a products that I can spray or paint on the furnishings to detract them? The scratching article does not do it - and they wait until finally I go to mattress at evening or am at perform to use the table.


Best solution:

Remedy by thanksapantsfull
yes - go to a store like petco or petsmart and inquire for a cat repellant. there are items to spray on your furniture that will deter cats from scratching, you cannot scent it, but they won't be able to stand it!



What do you feel? Remedy below!

No comments:

Post a Comment