Saturday, July 16, 2011

HELP Please!! Decorating Dilemma!?

Issue by laikanlester: Aid Make sure you!! Decorating Problem!?
As soon as you walk in my property you are in the residing area but you are searching through a doorway at my eating space and appropriate now both rooms have the exact same paint scheme which is khaki on leading with white chair rail 50 % way up and it is a mild mauve colour on the bottom.

I am acquiring a hutch, buffet, and table for the eating space which is dark wooden. I would like to maintain the white chair rail so what two hues ought to I paint the eating place on the leading and the bottom? Do I need to have to paint the living room coordinating hues? Or is it alright to have them be different even though you can see them at the exact same time but they are not the very same room. I require to paint this week so I require assist ASAP please. Internet sites would be fantastic as well!
I was contemplating about undertaking khaki or white on leading in the dining place and darkish blue or navy blue on the bottom and accessorizing in Americana, Boyds bears, and aged china in the hutch, and getting an location rug with some reds or somthing in it to pull the living room and dining place jointly. What do you believe?


Best answer:

Reply by Misty M
Possibly maintain it the exact same tone but use lighter or darker shades of the same shade to add contrast. Just a imagined.

Make sure you aid me with my property advancement concern:

http://solutions.yahoo.com/query/index_ylt=AiYXbUfZqlD1nNtTl0_.yl3sy6IX_ylv=3?qid=20081021170326AA3TPcF



Know better? Depart your own solution in the responses!

No comments:

Post a Comment