Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hardwood, engineered, cork, or laminate flooring?

Problem by Linda S: Hardwood, engineered, cork, or laminate flooring?
We are constructing a new home in the country. The living place, eating room, and kitchen are one particular open region. Which flooring item would be the best for this area. The laundry room is by way of a door off of the eating area and will most likely have a tile flooring. This is a second house.


Greatest remedy:

Answer by Dave M
Hardwood! Laminate is inexpensive, fake seeking to me. I know it is cheaper, but the steady seem from 1 strip to the subsequent just gags me to appear at it. Hardwood is pricey, but it really is just so a lot authentic, warm, and prosperous.

I never know what engineered is. And I'm not acquainted with using cork. Bamboo is all the rage now, and it appears fairly good. But to me, except if you have tons of bamboo increasing by natural means in your region, it just kind of seems imported. But it can be a "green" creating material, so that is a great level for it.



Give your remedy to this query beneath!

No comments:

Post a Comment