Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Q&A: What's a word that describes a person who loves home decorating/designing or who is devoted to interiors?

Problem by mj: What is a phrase that describes a individual who enjoys house decorating/developing or who is devoted to interiors?
fashionista is to vogue as ____________ is to interior style.
layout lovers?

Best remedy:

Remedy by hellooooo

What do you believe? Solution down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment