Saturday, July 23, 2011

What wall paint color goes with a beige leather sofa and loveseat?

Issue by oaa99: What wall paint color goes with a beige leather sofa and loveseat?
I have a rectangular residing area with wall wooden panels at the bottom half of the walls all around the place.I was thinking of a pastel yellow coloration or dark aquamarine with white wooden panels, which is much better? or any colour recommendations will be appreciated.
Many thanks guys for all your recommendations. I consider i'll contemplate the burgandy colour, it in no way came to my thoughts just before and i consider it will go genuinely well with my furniture


Finest reply:

Reply by mandie
i think aquamarine would go good or generally any sort of blue : )



Give your solution to this query below!

No comments:

Post a Comment