Tuesday, July 26, 2011

What colours you like to paint for your house? Why you choose that particular colour for certain area?

Problem by ckkhie: What colors you like to paint for your house? Why you pick that particular colour for selected area?
For illustration:
What color for the entrance?
What color for the hall?
What colour for the grasp bed room, 2nd bed room and third bed room?
What colour for the dining place?
What colour for the 1st rest room and 2nd bathroom?
What color for the kitchen area and washing place?


Finest reply:

Answer by kriskros54
Try this website www.mvh.com.au
(MY VIRTUAL Residence)

I have just rennovated my entire residence utilizing this great computer software.

You put the measurements of each of your rooms and create furnishings,alter the colour of your walls,create doorways,modifications kitchen about and so on.

Even ahead of I put in a cent, I developed my complete residence on the pc just from my measurements.

When i made a decision what I liked the best, I printed off the image and went and acquired the paint & add-ons devoid of any get worried.

I understood specifically what my residence was heading to look like & I have in no way appeared back..



What do you believe? Answer beneath!

No comments:

Post a Comment