Sunday, July 24, 2011

Q&A: Any suggestions on how to decorate new constr. house that's all beige interior. I'm a country girl.?

Issue by january: Any suggestions on how to enhance new constr. property that's all beige interior. I am a country woman.?
I'm frightened I won't like wall color afterwards. Living place, kitchen and den share frequent wall. How do I break up regions?Enter big LR w/oak laminate floor to mild tile ground and light oak cabinets in kitchen area which is open to loved ones place w/laminate ground.Living/family members space have coiffered (spelling?..raised inset )ceiling. Every thing is beige with white crown molding. Currently have white mini blinds on windows. No LR furnishing nevertheless. Like place and cabin fashion but property feels way too big (l800 sf) for cozy sensation. Mild saddle coloured leather home furniture in FR. Where can I store for standard not oversized home furniture. I will not know in which to start off. Hunting for price reduction & affordable suggestions way too.


Very best answer:

Answer by strtat2
Look at areas like pottery barn and crate and barrel for ideas, they are really costly but you can get suggestions from there then store at places like home merchandise, tj max, marshalls for equivalent things at a significantly less charge.



What do you consider? Solution beneath!

No comments:

Post a Comment