Friday, July 29, 2011

window coverings for a bachelor living/dining room. I'm clueless!?

Problem by father of four: window coverings for a bachelor residing/dining space. I am clueless!?
Alright, so I'm recently single and have to enhance for myself. my living space/dining space has really light beige carpet. Couch and Loveseat are a medium blue/cream stripe. I have an complete wall of 6 windows every single a single is 31wide by 48 extended. I also have a slider (8 feet extensive) and one more window in dining region that is 5 toes broad by 48 tall. I have painted the whole area a quite mild grey. The cooking area (open up to eating region, separated by a eatin counter) is a darkish blueish/ grey. I am missing as to what to do on the windows. Blinds (which I detest)? curtains? I was thinking tab top panels, with a valance of some sort. But then I don't know what shade. As the room gets tons of mild, I can go with darker coverings and the area will even now look massive and open. But I am misplaced on colour. The blue in the sofa is too mild for curtains, would seem as well fem. Can I go dark blue? Far more grey? Brown? I am missing! Please aid! I'm transferring in two weeks and really do not want to be on watch to the planet!


Best answer:

Answer by m
Hmm... maybe a bluish charcoal gray, black, dark blue, or match the cream stripe. Brown would be good also. See if you can get a hold of some sample hues and hold them up to your couch, carpet and partitions. If you can see how some reds, dark greens, and dark yellows search with your stuff.



Give your solution to this issue below!

No comments:

Post a Comment