Friday, July 22, 2011

Ideas for decorating home gym?

Question by I Sprout A Blueberry: Ideas for decorating house gymnasium?
Seeking for suggestions on decorating a property fitness center. The space is significant and a perfect rectangle (about 20 x fifteen), carpet is blue. It is an empty cleanse slate correct now and I am open up to any ideas. The one prerequisite is that the space be 'masculine'. Considering that I girlied up the rest of the residence, I promised my husband that this would be a 'mans' space.

Need enjoyable tips for wall shade/border, shelving, enjoyment unit (have ipods and 19in Television), towel racks -- we're open to nearly anything you can believe of.

There are no windows in this space (poor idea for a gymnasium, I know - but there are ceiling vents).

We already have two quite huge mirrors afixed to the wall (previously mirrored closet doors).


Best answer:

Remedy by tire chick
black & white motion picture stills from rocky.



Give your reply to this query down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment