Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Will you help me design my new house?

Concern by Scrumptious!: Will you aid me style my new residence?
Everything has to be contemporary/modern and brown or blue.

For the dwelling area, I need to have a chaise, two chairs, coffee table, and two stop tables. For the eating space, I need to have a dining table, eight chairs, curio, buffet, and chandelier. For the kitchen, everthing has to be stainless metal and I need a two-door fridge, two double wall ovens (fuel), rangetop (fuel), island ventilation hood, and dishwasher. For the family members place, I want a large sectional, espresso table, two end tables, and LCD Tv.

I do not have a cost restrict. Your work will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!


Very best solution:

Solution by Darkskinnyboy
No.



Include your personal remedy in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment