Saturday, July 30, 2011

What color and texture of fabric goes well with blonde wood (Dining table)? Any fabric ideas appreciated!?

Query by Brina: What color and texture of fabric goes nicely with blonde wooden (Eating table)? Any material ideas appreciated!?
Alright, so I just acquired a adorable little dining table + four chairs for really low-cost, but I would like to reupholster the chairs. Presently the material is in off white and stained. I was contemplating a dark red, like a cranberry or blood red. What hues would go effectively with blonde wooden? Any suggestions? It also needs to be desirable to a guy, so no pinks, lol. I have never reupholstered anything at all prior to and I have no clue when it arrives to diverse materials, so any support is appreciated! Thanks!

My set appears equivalent to this, but does not have a wood seat base as these do, mine have attached cushions :

http://vaio-hdd.co.uk/home furniture/pinedining/pinewood_1.jpg

Would this search great?
http://www.iluvfabrix.com/items/designerfabric/8011/three/


Finest answer:

Remedy by penny
I have been a floral designer for 27 yrs and I'm all about shade. I consider your alternatives are great your house your option. maybe placemats to match or flowers in shades of the identical colour to provide the colour up to the top of the table : )



What do you believe? Solution below!

No comments:

Post a Comment