Saturday, July 16, 2011

Q&A: Poll-What colors are all of the rooms painted in your house and what do the colors remind you of?

Problem by I am your Private DANCER: Poll-What hues are all of the rooms painted in your residence and what do the shades remind you of?
http://www.youtube.com/observe?v=zV6Nmfif6nA
Nicely the residing space in my family's house is
mexican blue(it was that colour when we relocated in and we never ever painted above it,very same goes for rest of the home)
my room and my dads room are pink
the kitchen area is peach
the basement is all white,bathrooms are white far too.my dad states he is going to paint shortly and I want my room painted green.


Very best remedy:

Remedy by .
Mine is rainbow, Im a flaming hom0



Know much better? Leave your own remedy in the remarks!

No comments:

Post a Comment