Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I have a light tan living room and a leather burgundy plum couch and recliner. Dining room is sage green.?

Query by Gina: I have a light tan living area and a leather burgundy plum couch and recliner. Dining room is sage green.?
What coloration of drapes ought to I accent with in my residing space?


Best solution:

Reply by Margaret
Considering that the shades in the two rooms contrast strongly with every single other, I would choose a neutral color instead than another robust accent shade to unify the room. Neutral drapes also make a space search a lot more spacious. How about tan or white? For accents, you could use some pillar candles in a group of diverse dimension and heights. The candles could be burgundy-plum, sage and tan or white. Or else you could accent with material throw pillows on the sofa and a tablecloth equally in a pattern that has sage and burgundy-plum in it.



Add your individual answer in the responses!

No comments:

Post a Comment