Saturday, July 9, 2011

Temporary Dining Table Lighting: A good idea or a waste of time?

Problem by ASTEROID: Temporary Dining Table Lighting: A excellent thought or a waste of time?
I'm extremely crafty. Not long ago my wife purchased an iron star lantern (really adorable) and we have it put in the living area. I'm thinking of utilizing that star and creating a tiny chandelier to hang about the dining table. It'll maintain a number of candles, so it will not likely be the major light source in the area. I'm positive she'll really like that. I can place up a modest hook in the ceiling to hang it from.

We're 1st time home buyers and I'm not about to challenging wire nearly anything since our dining place is so large and we can stop up relocating the table anywhere... I've never seen a short-term fixture just before, in my head it appears good, but I just want some common thoughts.

Please give me any advice, ideas or tips you have!


Very best solution:

Solution by Fuzzy Bunny
I consider it would be really adorable, particularly for entertaining. Go for it-- it's not costing you any cash!



Know far better? Depart your very own solution in the remarks!

No comments:

Post a Comment