Friday, July 1, 2011

The cushions on my dining room chairs are stained (not removable) What can I do to give them a makeover?

Question by Erin M: The cushions on my dining place chairs are stained (not removable) What can I do to give them a makeover?
The dining room table has a apparent glass best, cast iron looking base, chairs match except they have a light beige cushion that is connected. They are all stained and seeking a mess. What can I do to give them a makeover? I would like the cushions to possibly be all black or maybe red or orange. How do i go about this? Any creative crafty ideas?


Very best response:

Response by lars s
Right here is a hyperlink to display you how :)..GL....http://www.diynetwork.com/lookup/outcomes.do?diySearchString=repolster+chairs&diySearchType=diynetwork.com



Give your answer to this question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment