Monday, August 8, 2011

Q&A: Where can i find the rules, laws, requirements to open a home based cake decorating business?

Question by Sophie: In which can i locate the rules, legal guidelines, requirements to open a residence based cake decorating enterprise?
I am heading to begin a property primarily based cake decorating enterprise but somebody at work informed me that i could get in problems with i consider she stated the fda for baking at home... I want to seem that up to see if its true but I cant uncover anything online... i googled it but all I uncover is how to start off a business... but no guidelines or regulations. any aid would be fantastic!


Finest reply:

Solution by Eric H
Commence at your local Well being unit.

I do not feel they're going to permit it, but you can check out.



Create your own response in the feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment