Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Q&A: I have a Furniture Store Credit Card that I opened in order to purchase my dining room table. However I do

Question by jordan: I have a Furniture Keep Credit score Card that I opened in purchase to purchase my dining place table. However I do
not use it and the card is paid out off and has been for 2 months. I was pondering about closing it due to the fact I dont want to have a whole lot of open up credit cards on my records. I have 2 other credit cards a visa and a single for emergencys that sits in the secure. Ought to I near my furniture card? I opened it about 10 months ago.


Greatest response:

Reply by Jeffrey
I would leave it open up, just to maintain my credit score substantial. If you near it, it will hurt your score a bit.

But if you are not in the marketplace to buy anything at all major in the following 12 months or so, or you just do not want to depart it open up any more, shut it and lower it up.



What do you think? Reply down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment