Saturday, August 6, 2011

How to choose what colors to paint the wall of my house?

Question by Samantha: How to decide on what shades to paint the wall of my property?
I am in the method of picking the wall hues for my new house. I have select a light green for the dwelling space, a light blue for the master bedroom and a coral/peach shade for the second bed room but I started out to feel that probably all these colors are not these a very good idea. Is it ok to have all those distinct shade walls or really should they all be comparable? Is there some variety of information to painting your home that people stick to?


Finest solution:

Answer by Jessica Lee
It really is not about what individuals assume! Be imaginative! :) Go for it :D



Add your individual solution in the remarks!

No comments:

Post a Comment