Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Where in Houston can I shop for good deals on home decorating accesories and furniture?

Query by Anita: Where in Houston can I retail outlet for very good bargains on house decorating accesories and furniture?
I am remodeling on a really tight price range. I need to have to uncover an ottoman and ornamental objects such as vases, candles, artwork, and many others. I need to have items to area on constructed in shelves in my dinning area. Items for floor, ie. vases or tall bottles, or baskets. I need to have table things. My fashion is modern. I a lso want an region rug that is no far more than five x 8.


Finest answer:

Answer by Properly Imperfect
Have you ever shopped at Z Galleries? I really like it, google on line to consider a peek. Not positive if they have one particular in Houston but they do have good points. Some sensible and some not. At least it can give you tips.

As to the area rug Target proper all around 200.00 but massive! Really like it!



Give your response to this query below!

No comments:

Post a Comment