Monday, June 6, 2011

Q&A: How should you decorating your home between Christmas/New Year and Spring?

Question by thelilred_whocould: How need to you decorating your property in between Xmas/New Yr and Spring?
Why is it the relaxation of the yr is so straightforward to decorate your property seasonally - but every single year following Xmas/New Yr I'm left scratching my head questioning "how do I decoarte, now?" It can be as well early for Spring, I don't want to leave my Christmas stuff up....any tips?


Finest remedy:

Answer by sleepyfrog76
I like to retain up the "winter season" decorations... snowmen, mainly, until Valentine's Day, then I beautify for that. A couple of hearts right here and there. Soon after Valentine's Day I will do a little St. Patrick's day, then it can be spring! Yay!



Know better? Leave your personal remedy in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment