Sunday, June 26, 2011

What color walls go well with a white leather couch?

Issue by Newport: What coloration partitions go nicely with a white leather sofa?
I'm obtaining a contemporary hunting white leather modular (sectional) sofa becoming delivered up coming week. I have a red shag rug to add a splash of color to the space and I'm questioning if there is certainly any colour I can include to the wall behind the sofa devoid of generating items clash. I'm not married to the red rug. Most other things in the residing space are white or black with the exception of some silver and red in a few items of graffiti art on canvas. The other rooms of the house are painted fun hues and I am pretty content with how things appear all through. The appear I'm attempting to achieve in the living area is high-tech present day day (not modern 60's). Although there can be slight mash-up there and nonetheless have a effectively set collectively spot (believe the Regular Motels in LA).


Very best answer:

Answer by chicagirl51
Google images of living rooms with white leather sofas and you will get several concepts and perhaps a single you like.



Include your very own solution in the remarks!

No comments:

Post a Comment