Saturday, June 11, 2011

Dining Establishment for Church Valentine's Banquet...Does Anyone Know of a restaurant with a conference room?

Question by billy_spell: Dining Establishment for Church Valentine's Banquet...Does Any person Know of a restaurant with a conference room?
Hi there! I am the pastor of a modest church in Kansas City, and I am looking for a great restaurant to have our Valentine's Banquet at. We will need a restaurant that has a conference place that we can reserve, and it wants to sit forty-fifty men and women. We have deemed buffets, like Fire Mountain, and many others...but I would really like a good "Valentine's" Day spot, if you know what I indicate...one thing not to high-priced, but on the other hand, no screaming kids. If you have any recommendation I would be Significantly appreciative! Thanks! Please depart the name, deal with, and number of the restaurant too (and site if there is one particular) Make sure you!!! Thank You!


Very best response:

Answer by sarra_nicole
Golden Corral, conference area, informal dining, visitors can have their select of something they want to eat and you dont have to wait around for a waitress to take your orders! I need to know, I perform there!



Know much better? Depart your own answer in the remarks!

No comments:

Post a Comment