Sunday, June 26, 2011

I want to mount a sconce over my dining room table?

Query by ycspencer: I want to mount a sconce over my dining place table?
My table is pushed towards the wall and I wan to put wall-mounted lighting on that wall. Does anyone know what sort of sconce I need to use. Has anybody each seen this before. I have observed it in dining establishments in booths and it appeared so charming. I want lights over the table due to the fact this is a multi-function room and the ceiling fance does not set out the intimate lighting that i am searching for. Many thanks.


Greatest response:

Reply by peg42857
a metal sconce at lowes indeed you can do this they also make them devoid of wiring which would seem much nicer



What do you think? Response beneath!

No comments:

Post a Comment