Thursday, June 23, 2011

I want to buy a small round dining /cafe table in 25-30" dia. Not a pub table. Please can anyone help finding

Issue by Jo: I want to buy a tiny spherical dining /cafe table in 25-30" dia. Not a pub table. Please can everyone support finding
I have identified some thing on the web at overstock.com. When i was trying to analysis on-line about overstock.. i read all bad things.. can anybody help me wherever I can discover some thing like this for excellent cost online!! I live in arkansas.. I have searched all furnishings stores for this.. in no way identified some thing i needed! Make sure you support meeeee


Greatest remedy:

Remedy by pcbeachrat
Go to craigslist.org and indicator up for a totally free account..then decide on your state..then your town and post what you are searching for in there..Almost everything there is free to use..marketing, purchasing, no cost items and many others...type in research bar just like i proposed.. craigslist.org



Give your reply to this question down below!

No comments:

Post a Comment