Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What is the definition of, or difference between a sideboard, credenza, and a buffet?

Question by bugboobunz: What is the definition of, or big difference in between a sideboard, credenza, and a buffet?
I am questioning, from a layout standpoint, if there is a definite big difference. I have two items in my property, one that I use in the kitchen, and one particular that I use in my dining space, and I get in touch with the 1 in my dining space a buffet, because the leading folds out so that you can serve drinks and food off a larger surface area. The a single in the kitchen area, I never ever know what to get in touch with it... but it has two small drawers in the best, and is enclosed on three sides, with open shelves in the front. So I just want to know what to get in touch with it, and if I am calling the other one by the correct identify... and essentially what the big difference is amongst all of the names. Thank you!


Finest solution:

Solution by oil discipline trash
A sideboard and a buffet are basically the very same. A credenza can also be a sideboard but some are not as tall as a sideboard. The one we have that was purchased from Ethan Allen is only about 29 inches large whereas our buffet (also from Ethan Allen) is about 36 inches substantial.



What do you believe? Solution under!

No comments:

Post a Comment