Saturday, June 18, 2011

How can I clean pen ink off of a white faux leather sofa ?

Question by Johanna: How can I clear pen ink off of a white faux leather sofa ?
My sister's little one shower is tomorrow and my morther is internet hosting it. Properly, my nephew (my other sister's child) received ahold of a pen and determined it was a excellent notion to draw ALL Over THE Couch! I experimented with everything to get it off and I won't be able to get it! Even magic erasers! I even brought more than my bissell spotbot and utilised the uphostry attatchment to try and get it off... Nothing at all! Any methods?? I am asking in the patenting section in hopes that a mother or auntie will know of any tricks! 10 pts for finest response!

Ps, yes, I know my sister need to have been watching her three 12 months old... It really is very irritating to every person that she authorized this to take place >:(


Finest answer:

Reply by pEaCeGiRl101
Consider Utilizing Hairspray! I know this seems truly strange but it performs! My teacher instructed us this trick in 6th grade and i will by no means forget it. Excellent Luck!!



Give your reply to this query below!

No comments:

Post a Comment