Friday, June 10, 2011

decorating and painting my room in blue?

Query by solaris: decorating and painting my space in blue?
i am shifting into a new house quickly and i've been thinking of utilizing the ocean and seaside theme to enhance my bed room but i dont want a overly beach bum sort of bed room.i want to use shades of blue and green. i would like a refreshing experience to the room due to the fact i are living in country with a scorching environment. any decorating suggestions and tips for paint and furnishings?


Finest solution:

Remedy by Annie G
I would use a great deal of white accents and / or white furniture to give it that refreshing, vivid, beach search. I believe this site has a good deal of very good ideas and suggestions also... http://interiordesign.lovetoknow.com/Beach_Theme_Residence_Decor . Good luck!



What do you think? Reply under!

No comments:

Post a Comment